$2800 - Informational Package (no shopping cart)
Informational Web Design, also called brochure web design, is used for many businesses.
If you have a brick and mortar store front or a brick and mortar business, you need a website to advertise your business. You can display store hours, directions and even images to let your customers know what you have to offer, whether it be services that you offer or actual items.
If you are a designer of clothing, jewelry, home decor items or anything for that matter, but you are not ready for selling your items online, you still need a website! A website will allow you to advertise your designs and tell people how to get in touch with you to place orders.
Includes hosting, logo design, company branding, business cards, online advertising banners, Full Database Driven website with CMS (Content management system - for the ability to maintain your website on your own) and so much more!
What is included in this package?
- Hosting for one year
- Coming soon page
- Simple Splash Page (optional) - logo and product layout only or slideshow
- Logo Design
- Easy to use Admin Tool to maintain your own website
- Three Banners for web advertising
- Business Card Design (for printing through a print company)
- Custom Graphics
- Contact Form
- Blog design to match (blogger)
- Unlimited Information Pages
- Unlimited service and support for 30 days after your site is live!
- In some cases - easy upgrade to future e-commerce site. (unless wordpress platform used)
**If you want to upgrade to a Highly detailed storefront style splash page with a custom hip and trendy graphics designed just for your business request a custom quote - Pricing for this ranges from $400 up**